TERMS OF SERVICE
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean jwzf.org and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, please do not place the order from the site.
1. You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
3. The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices and details of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion.
4. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
5. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only.
6. We apologise in advance that we do not offer refund.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
7. To register with the Company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
8. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. You must safeguard your username and password;
c. You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
d. You must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
9. The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
10. Customer must be self update in jwzf.org profile, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
11. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
12. Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
13. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via jwzf.org, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
14. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order.
15. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document stating that we are accepting your order.
16. Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
17. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service via contact form on our site.
18. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Paypal. We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
19. To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose “Properties” & “Certificates”.
20. The Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
21. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
22. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
23. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts.
26. By accessing and using jwzf.org, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchant-ability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site, to the extent permitted by law. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.